Download Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac free standalone setup. The Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac is a powerful and easy to learn 3D modeling, rendering and animation software that provides all the necessary tools and features to 3D developers for making their first animated character.
Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac Review
Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac is lightweight yet powerful 3D modeling, rendering, and animation software. Game Developers and 3D Artists can implement their imagining 3D characters into reality with this amazing software. It is easy to learn and powerful in functionalities. It has many amazing and attractive features that attract the 3D developers. With a full set of a polygon, subdivision surface, and spline modeling tools, it enables artists to create the amazing 3D graphics and objects. Character rigging is part of the seamless animation system of Cheetah3D where just about every property of an object can be animated. This animation feature allows users to breathe life into a character for their next iPhone game or animate an architectural fly-through by the powerful animation system.
Features of Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac
- Provides a dull set of object, polygon and point selection tools
- Allow to move, Scale and Rotate points, edges and polygons
- Intuitive editors for objects, materials and properties
- Paint displacement and relief maps with live 3D preview
- Ambient occlusion for fast image based lightning (IBL)
- Link external 3D files into the scene
- Fly through animations along splines
Technical Details for Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac
- File Name: Cheetah3D-7.2.1.zip
- File Size: 28.5 MB
- Developers: Cheetah3D
System Requirements for Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- 1 GB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processor
Download Cheetah3D 7.2.1 for Mac Free
Click on the button given below to download Cheetah3D 7.2.1 DMG for Mac free. It is a complete offline setup of Cheetah3D for Mac with the direct download link.