Download Net Radar for Mac full version program setup free. Net Radar is a software application that helps you to monitor the status of your VPN connection and shows the present geographical location of IP address.
Net Radar for Mac Review
Net Radar is a straightforward software application that enables you to monitors the status of your VPN connection more efficiently. This impressive program shows the current geographical location of your public IP address in menu bar. The application comes with sleek and stylish, yet user-friendly and clean interface to check status of your VPN connection. You may also like Network Kit X 8 for Mac Free Download
It immediately informs you when connection is no longer private. With the help of Net Rader, you can work with all types of remote VPN connections. Moreover, the app notifies you with notification, a modal dialog, or as a popup whenever the problem occurs. It is secure, reliable and stable application that monitors your VPN connections in real time. Taking everything into account, Net Radar is a small but powerful tool to monitor your VPN connections.
Features of Net Radar for Mac
- An impressive app to monitors the status of your VPN connection
- Provides the current geographical location of your public IP address
- Offers user-friendly interface to check the status of your VPN connection
- Gives unmistakable colors, symbols and warnings to indicate the status
- Enables you to perform any type of changes to connection effortlessly
Technical Details of Net Radar for Mac
- Software Name: Net Radar
- Software File Name: Net-Radar-1.3.dmg
- File Size: 5 MB
- Developers: Beta Magic
System Requirements for Net Radar for Mac
- macOS 10.1 or later
- 20 MB free HDD
- 256 MB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
Net Radar 1.3 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Net Radar free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Net Radar for macOS with a single click download link.