Download MacPilot 11.0.2 full version software setup free. MacPilot 11.0.2 is an impressive program that could be used for enabling and disabling the hidden features of Mac OS X.
MacPilot 11.0.2 Review
The MacPilot 11.0.2 is a program that enables users to take full control of their Mac. With the power of UNIX and the simplicity of Macintosh, it provides users with a phenomenal amount of untapped power. With the help of MacPilot 11, users can unlock over 1,200 features, and access them all with the easy and familiar Macintosh user interface. No command-line tools or complicated file operations for exploring the hidden features of Mac.
Its intuitive interface helps users to display hidden files in the Finder, disable the startup chime, add spacers and stacks to the Dock, change the screenshot file format, run maintenance tools, tweak network settings, force empty the Trash, and tons more. Not only this but it also enables the Mac users to set login window picture, use the screensaver as Desktop, modify advanced file permissions (ACL), change the system welcome message, enable simultaneous recordings in QuickTime, view system logs, or enable the Debug menu in numerous apps.
To optimize the Mac setting and performance, it provides a way to disable the Notification Centre, virtual memory, Dashboard, iCloud saving, Ditch time-wasting graphical animations, prevents system sleep, suspends Safari’s web caching, disables App Nap, removes the downloaded files warning message, and more. It also helps users to reset the download quarantine list, force empty the trash, rotate system logs and reclaim inactive system RAM. To conclude, if you really want to enjoy all the features of Mac OS X, download MacPilot 11.0.2.
Features of MacPilot 11.0.2
- Provides the real features and beauty of Mac OS X
- Offers over 1200 functions to edit Mac experience
- An attractive, uncluttered, and intuitive interface
- Easily enable and disable the hidden features of Mac
- Removes the downloaded files warning message
- Repairs the system by running common maintenance scripts
- Browse the computer while showing all invisible and system files
- Shows a complete list of network ports, error codes, and key combos
- Provides full control over alarm clock, sleep, energy-saving and more
Technical Details of MacPilot 11.0.2
- File Name: MacPilot_11.0.2.dmg
- File Size: 43 MB
- Developer: Koingosw
System Requirements for MacPilot 11.0.2
- Mac OS X 10.13 or later
- 150 MB free HDD
- 512 MB RAM
- Intel Multi-Core Processo
Download MacPilot 11.0.2 Free
Click on the button given below to download MacPilot 11 standalone setup free. It is a complete offline setup of MacPilot 11.0.2 with a single-click download link. You can also download PrefEdit 4.1 for Mac