Download Gimp for Mac full version program setup free. Gimp is an open-source image manipulation application that offers a bundle of editing tools from basic to advanced level photo editing.
Gimp 2 Review
Gimp is a comprehensive software application that you can use to manipulate images in an enormous way. This tiny but imposing application contains all the advanced tools that you need to generate stunning results in photo editing. It comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface that enables allows you to perform photo editing in a highly professional environment. Gimp is an ideal program for graphics designers, illustrators, and photographers to apply stunning changes or effects to the images. The application provides support for 3rd party library integration and opens new doors of creativity for many digital artists. Moreover, it offers support for different plugins that allows you to add more charismatic effects to your photos. You may also like Manga Studio 5 for Mac Free Download
Using its impressive tools, you can add or remove backgrounds, target any specific area in the photo, apply different effects, add natural colors, and select any area of the photo for any operation. It offers a multitude of layering options that allows you to take full control over professional photo editing. You can edit raster graphics, illustrations, pictures, and even text without any special efforts. The bottom line is that, Gimp is an ideal program for digital artists to achieve new heights in photo editing.
Features of Gimp 2
- A superb application for digital artists to touch new heights in photo editing
- Comes with a feature-rich, yet well-structured interface to use for everyone
- An ideal program for graphics designers, illustrators, image editors, and photographers
- Provides a rich set of flawless and advanced tools for achieving mind-blowing results
- Ability to work in layers and perform seamlessly GNU image manipulation
- Offers three different modes of working on such as Express, Custom, and Advanced
Technical Details of Gimp for Mac
- Software Name: Gimp 2
- Software File Name: gimp-2.10.22-x86_64-1.dmg
- File Size: 165 MB
- Developers: Gimp
System Requirements for Gimp for Mac
- macOS 10.9 or later
- 700 MB free HDD
- 4 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
Gimp 2.10.22 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download Gimp free setup. It is a complete offline setup of Gimp for macOS with a single click download link.