Download ColorSnapper 2 for Mac full version program setup free. ColorSnapper is an ideal color picker for Mac that helps you to inspect, adjust, organize, and export precise color values of any pixel on the screen.
ColorSnapper 2 for Mac Review
ColorSnapper 2 utility is extremely useful for selecting specific pixels in order to determine their color code. This superb app has excellent ability to help many digital artists in picking the best colors effortlessly. The application doesn’t take long to install and it doesn’t come with a complicated setup. It works with multiple displays, different resolutions and with different pixel density. You may also like Color Wheel 4 for Mac Free Download
It also enables you to choose every physical pixel on a retina screen, but also works great on displays with normal pixel density by increasing mouse sensitivity and magnification level. Moreover, it also empowers you to perform various operations such as Zoom in & out, change diameter, cycle through formats or move pixel by pixel using gestures and keyboard shortcuts.
Features of ColorSnapper 2 for Mac
- An ideal program for inspecting, adjusting, organizing, and exporting precise color values
- Got ability to work with multiple displays, different resolutions and with different pixel density
- Allows you to match the color export format to your coding style
- Automatically converts colors picked from native OS X applications
- Empowers developers to write plugins for popular code editors
Technical Details of ColorSnapper 2 for Mac
- Software Name: ColorSnapper 2
- Software File Name: ColorSnapper2-1.6.4.dmg
- File Size: 9 MB
- Developers: ColorSnapper
System Requirements for ColorSnapper 2 for Mac
- macOS 10.9 or later
- 50 MB free HDD
- 1 GB RAM
- 64-bit Intel processor
ColorSnapper 2 v1.6.4 Free Download
Click on the button given below to download ColorSnapper 2 v1.6.4 setup free. It is a complete offline setup of ColorSnapper 2 v1.6.4 for macOS with a single click download link.